Named 2017 Car of the Year, the Peugeot 3008 SUV unveils its strength and character. Featuring a sleek design, this distinct SUV combines robustness with elegance. Explore a unique sensory world on board the 3008 SUV.
The Peugeot 3008 SUV instantly provides an air of presence with its finely balanced proportions.
To allow you to express yourself, choose from one of the following two distinctive front end designs:
- A radiator grille with chrome facets, surrounded by sharp and bright halogen headlights – On Active and Allure levels
- A chiselled chequered radiator grille combined with full LED headlights for a sleek, feline look – On GT Line and GT levels
The Peugeot 3008's SUV robust look continues with its raised ride height strong shoulder line and horizontal bonnet, while the stylish chrome wing inserts* and stainless steel roof arch trim emphasise its fluid and dynamic lines.
* Available on Allure level and above
The Peugeot 3008 SUV asserts a unique and sharp design.
Its streamlined shape is enhanced by the gloss Black Diamond roof*. The rear of the car continues this iconic and innovative style, with a gloss black rear panel incorporating Peugeot's signature claw effect LED lighting.
* Available on GT Line level and above
Taking your seat behind the wheel of Peugeot 3008 SUV will allow you to discover our most advanced version of the new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® along with its high-tech innovations.
The steering wheel is more compact and the large 8.0" capacitive touch screen resembles a tablet installed in the centre of the dashboard. The 12.3" head-up digital display can be completely configured and personalised, and brings together all that the driver could want within their field of vision.
Additional terms and conditions apply to connected services, including customer acceptance of location sharing prior to activation.
Allows the mirroring of a compatible smartphone screen to access the key functionality on the handset. Once paired functions are displayed on the 8.0" capacitive colour touchscreen. Peugeot Mirror Screen® uses the following systems:
- Apple CarPlay® : Just plug in your iPhone* to make calls, send and recieve messages, listen to music and get directions. Functions can either be controlled via the touchscreen or Siri voice control.
- Mirror Link®: Offering similar functionality to CarPlay®, Mirror Link® allows the seamless pairing of a compatible* Android phone to access to navigation, music and phone apps.
*Please consult peugeot.co.uk for a list of enabled Android phones - compatibility is based on the phone providers' original operating system. CarPlay® is compatible with iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone SE and IPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus.
Smartphone Charging Plate**: (Standard from GT Line onwards)
Through the use of inductive charging technology a compatible device can be charged wirelessly whilst on the move. Operation is simple: just place your compatible smartphone on the charging area, once detected, battery charging begins.
**The device must be Qi-compatible, the very latest smartphones from Blackberry, Google, HTC, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Samsung and Sony feature this technology built in with no additional add-on required. Other devices including iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone SE and IPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus will require an additional QInside Qi2001 accessory to access the wireless charging functionality. For more information on this growing technology please visit the Qi website.
Enjoy the world outside with Peugeot 3008 SUV. Divided into two glass panels that bathe the cabin in natural light,the panoramic opening glass roof enhances the appearance of this stylish SUV.
For an added breath of fresh air the glass panel includes a tilt function and can be opened up to 16 inches. An electric roller blind is also included, in either Salin light grey or Mistral black, dependent on level.
Linked to the Safety Plus Pack, the Peugeot 3008 SUV is always one step ahead. Featuring two lane keeping technologies, the vehicle is able to identify lines on the road via a windscreen mounted camera. The technologies are as follows:
- Lane Departure Warning: (standard on Active models) a system that monitors continuous and discontinuous lines and warns the driver if a longitudinal lane marking on the ground is accidentally crossed. If steering deviation is detected, you are alerted by a flashing indicator on the digital instrument panel and an audible signal in the cabin.
- Active Lane Keeping Assistance : (standard from Allure onwards) As soon as the system identifies a risk of accidentally crossing one of the marking lines detected on the ground, the steering is gradually corrected to keep the vehicle in lane, at speeds of over 40mph.
Linked to the Safety Plus Pack, to help you stay sharp and alert behind the wheel, the Peugeot 3008 SUV features a two stage driver alert system for added safety on the road, comprising:
- Driver Attention Alert 1 (DAA1): (standard on Active models) it is important to take frequent breaks when travelling over long distances. A timed alert system operates at speeds in excess of 40mph, after two hours of driving a message is displayed recommending that you take a break.
- Driver Attention Alert 3 (DAA3): (standard from Allure onwards) controlled by a camera at the top of the windscreen designed to analyse the vehicles trajectory, this active system evaluates the vigilance of the driver at speeds of over 40mph.
By identifying deviations relative to the road markings the Peugeot 3008 SUV is able to determine whether the vehicle's behaviour reflects a certain degree of driver drowsiness or inattention. If it is felt that the driver needs to take better care on the road a visual and audible alert will occur. If more than three instances occur, the driver will be advised to take a break.
Using the windscreen mounted camera, the Peugeot 3008 SUV features speed limit sign recognition, leaving you in no doubt over the speed limit. Upon detecting a speed limit sign this information is read by the camera and displayed in colour on the 12.3" head-up digital instrument panel.
In addition to being made aware of the speed the driver also has the option to adapt their speed to the speed limit on the particular road via the vehicles cruise control stalk. The vehicle will then adjust its speed accordingly.
*Standard on all versions
New PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®
Automatic dual zone climate control
Automatic Emergency Braking System
Connected 3D Navigation
180° colour reversing camera
PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
Safety plus pack
Parking sensors - front and rear
Sports exterior styling
Full LED headlights
Door mirror mounted LED approach lights
Roof: 'Black Diamond'
PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify
GT Line Premium
PEUGEOT Open and Go
Smart electric tailgate
Panoramic opening glass roof
Driver seat-multi-point massage function
19" alloy wheels
Adaptive Cruise Control with stop function
PEUGEOT Open and Go (keyless entry)
Smart electric tailgate (foot operated)
Panoramic opening glass roof
Nappa Mistral full grain leather seat trim