Introducing the new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric: A new dimension for Electric vehicles.
The new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric boasts a unique habitat and impressive modularity. This electric 5-seater vehicle offers unparalleled comfort and space for every journey you make.
At the rear, the three independent seats can be folded down and can be individually removed for greater flexibility.
The rear tailgate, equipped with a clever opening window, gives flexible access to the spacious boot, which offers between 1,350 and 3,000 litres of space depending on whether the rear seats are in place.
The new Partner Tepee Electric has an electric drivetrain that offers a great performance. With 49 kW (67 hp) power and a maximum of 200 Nm torque available, it offers dynamic and flexible driving from the start and during all steps of acceleration, without changing gear.
Driving the new Partner Tepee Electric means optimum acoustic comfort, no CO2 emissions while driving and the guarantee of freedom in urban areas.
Thanks to the silence on board, you can enjoy your journeys and conversations with your passengers even more.
The new Partner Tepee Electric is ready to go in the connected world. Its 7''colour, high-resolution touchscreen offers a multitude of functions: Peugeot Mirror Screen® technology, intuitive satellite navigation, voice recognition, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® connectivity and DAB digital radio.
For even more relaxed trips, the new Peugeot Partner Tepee Electric also offers features that can be remotely controlled from your smartphone or tablet. Before reaching your vehicle, you can:
- Program the heating or air conditioning;
- Check your battery’s capacity;
- Estimate the charging time.
The new Partner Tepee Electric also makes driving and maneuvering easier with useful driver aids such as the reversing camera, front and rear Park Assist and the speed limiter.
The new Partner Tepee Electric has a maximum range of 106 miles from one charge (NEDC cycle) although in real world use, range expectations would be lower than this. Range is impacted by numerous factors, such as the speed and profile of driving, as well as use of heating and air conditioning systems.
Partner Tepee Electric has two different ports for charging:
- A/C charging (drivers side port) is possible with 2 different charging cables. Using a 16 amp type 2 connection (usual home or public chargepoints) a full charge takes approximately 8 hours. Using a UK 3 pin domestic charging cable (10 amps) a full charge will take approximately 10 hours.
- D/C rapid charging (passenger side port) is available with a CHAdeMO connector. Chargepoints are widely available in public locations such as motorway service stations and allow an 80% battery charge in approximately 30 minutes.